I love Rhode Island summers. And I love showing them off to visitors. Summer is a great time to visit the biggest little state, so I was more than excited to have Jen, Scott and the boys visit us in June. With so much to do, we had to narrow the itinerary down to just a few things that would still allow naps, down time and family hang out time.
It was a crazy weekend, but fun to create new memories together. Some of my favorites:
- Rhys walking all over the house and loving the old school light switches.
- Hayes being a big guy with Cooper playing Legos and picking him up from the bus stop.
- Mason teaching Jen how to make a rainbow loom bracelet.
- Walking around Cambridge with everyone.
- Hearing the kids “quietly” play together each morning before the grownups fully woke.
Since our times together are few and far between with my sister’s family, I struggle with enjoying the time but also documenting the memories. Here are some of my fave pics…
A super fun visit! And as soon as they left, we started counting the weeks/days until we get to visit them in Charlottesville. Just under a month away at this point. We can’t wait for more cool memories!