In honor of Valentine’s Day, I thought I would do a post about things (and people) I love.
1. Let’s get the obvious out of the way… I LOVE my family. Immediate, extended, surrogate…. They all hold special places in my heart.
2. I love playing UNO with Mason and anyone else who likes to join. She kicked my butt three games in a row the other night, but I still had fun!
3. I love baking. I’m having to find new recipients of my baked goods, but as long as I can make someone happy with my yummy treats, then that’s all right with me.
4. I love laughing. Jeremy can get me to laugh all the time, and that is just one of the reasons why I love him so much. Cooper and Mason have a great sense of humor as well, and I am so glad they got that from their daddy.
5. I love hosting people at our home. I mention this as an invitation for people to start planning their spring and summer trips up here. I can’t guarantee where we’ll be, but I can promise you will be welcome.
6. I love fresh clean sheets. Who doesn’t?
7. I love The Amazing Race! New season starts Sunday.
8. I love hearing Mason and Cooper relive their days with us over dinner.
9. I love walking along the water – be it beach, river, cove, lake… I can’t wait for spring!
10. I love hugs. Plain and simple.
p.s. Happy Valentine’s Day!!