I’ve noticed that when other bloggers have writer’s block, they do some random post just spilling everything in their head. Kind of like a brain dump – blog-style. In an attempt to find my way back to writing, I’m going to do a brain dump my own way. Instead of just random things in my head, I’m going to spew out all the random goodness that I can remember over the past week or so. I mean, that is the point of my blog, right? To find the good? Here we go…
1. Playing tennis with Mason, Cooper and Nana at the park.
2. Girls lunch out to see The Lucky One. Great chick flick!
3. Watching Secretariat with Cooper. No matter how many times we see it together, it never gets old.
4. Enjoying afternoons at our local park with all the other families. (And actually making friends with the other parents!)
5. Playing baseball in our backyard with the kids.
6. Big birthday bash for extended family. It’s always great to laugh and eat cake together. (My cousin’s girlfriend made that cupcake cake below… Isn’t it awesome?)
7. A road trip and weekend away with my hubby.
8. Hearing Mason read her book, “All About Teachers” at her Kindergarten Author’s Tea.
9. Having a real job interview! (Fingers crossed)
10. Crossing “Paint bedroom trim” off our To Do List after 2 years.
This definitely get my writing juices flowing a little bit. Let’s hope it’s not another 2 weeks before I post again.