I don’t know if it is allergies or a never-ending cold that is keeping me down, but I am having a hard time focusing today. Maybe it is the fact that I’m stuck inside at work on an 85 degree day (which if it is allergies that is making my head feel like it is going to explode, than it is probably better I’m inside!) Maybe it is knowing that my weeknights are going to be lonely and tough while Jeremy works late to meet a deadline.
Whatever it is, I need some motivation today. I need to find my mojo and get back in the groove. Where, oh where did you go mojo?
Even though I wish I could find some mojo by having a shopping spree for new clothes since that always makes me feel better, I’ll have to go the “free” route of what I have to look forward to this week.
- Dinner with my BFF on Wednesday
- Cookie making and birthday celebration for BFF’s daughter on Saturday
- Finally getting a haircut on Thursday after almost 6 months
- Date nights with my hubby this weekend thanks to grandparents
- A finished exterior makeover at our house (if the weather cooperates – more on this makeover later)
- And getting one week closer to my girls-only trip to Denver!!
Ok, just writing that list has put a spring back in my step. I’m sitting taller. My nose is not running – for now. And my head feels like it only got smashed by a basketball instead of a bowling ball. That’s improvement, right? I’m still hunting for my mojo, but I think I’m on the right path.
I’m participating in Nain’s Motivation Monday.
Check out what is motivating her and others on her blog and link up if you want!