Now that I finally got my pictures off my camera, I feel like I have so much to share. Instead, I will list some random things that are making me smile this week. The below things are keeping me going during this last week of March… motivating me to make it to April this weekend!
1. My sister and I finished the Charlottesville Ten Miler this past Saturday and beat our pace goal! I am so proud of her (and myself), and it was great to be able to run it with my best friend/sister!
2. My nephew is adorable! He is so intent on watching Mason and Cooper, and I can’t wait until he’s running around being silly with them.
3. I love coming home after a long day and cooking in the kitchen with my music playing. We just got a new iPhone player so I can finally listen to my music without a loud screech in the background. Yay! Whether I’m dancing and singing along by myself or have the whole family in there with me, it’s just a great way to unwind.
4. So far, I’ve cooked some delicious meals this week, and Mason has been gobbling them down and asking for seconds. She’s usually so picky, so this is a great accomplishment! (wine-marinated flank stead with mashed potatoes and asparagus on Monday and then slow cooker chicken tacos on Tuesday)
5. Cooper got a haircut! His shaggy hair was driving me insane, so I finally forced the issue much to Jeremy’s dismay – he was hoping to keep it long to resemble Han Solo. Below is his before shot.
6. I’m still hoping spring is around the corner. This weekend is the beginning of April, and I am hoping we can start to see the reality of that. Some 60 degree weather would be perfect. We need to get more use out of our new goal!
All my good this week is motivating me to exercise more, visit my nephew more, dance more, cook more, cut more (huh?), and stay positive about what is to come. What’s your “good” for this week?
I’m participating in Nain’s Motivation Monday.