It’s only Tuesday, but there is so much on my mind this week. I thought I’d do a little brain dump for fun. (Remember, it’s cathartic for me!)
- The Spring Real Estate season has started. Oh my! It’s already busy, and it will only get busier. I’m trying so hard to find this work/life/family balance, but most realtors talk about just putting your head down and charging through the spring. There’s time for balance in the summer!
- Guess what? I still hate homework time.
- Cooper’s lacrosse season starts soon, and I can’t wait. I think we have a lot riding on this – whether he’ll love it or hate it and whether we’ll meet new people and find some new friends.
- It’s Taco Tuesday at our house! (We better watch out for President Business!)
- I love getting up every morning and watching The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon while I walk/run on the treadmill. What better way to start a day than to be laughing and exercising?
- My Disney countdown app says only 5 days left until Disney Awesomeness!
- Jeremy and I haven’t been to a wedding since 2007, and this year we’ll be going to at least 2. First one in New Orleans this weekend. I. Can’t. Wait.
- Why do I feel so guilty taking a vacation? Oh right – see the first bullet above.
- Mason got her haircut last week, and it was a bit shorter than she was expecting. It was the first time I’ve had to console her about her hair before going to school. I’m sure it won’t be the last. (In my opinion, it looks great!)
- On the other hand, Cooper refuses to let us cut his bangs any shorter than to just below his eyebrows. I guess he’s trying to get into the lacrosse guy frame of mind.
- Wasn’t the Spring Equinox last week? So why am I still cold?
- On the bright side, we have flowers blooming in our yard!
Hoping all my loyal readers are doing well. What’s going on with you? Feel free to brain dump in the comments below.